Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy Weekend

I returned to work last week from being off for the school holidays with the boys, and what a shock to the system that was, although now of course I feel that I haven't been away at all. The plus side is that I adore the people I work with. I'm very lucky to be in a good team where we do actually care about one another and look out for one another.




However, this has been a great weekend at home, despite the fact that Husband is a work for the weekend. I've raced through all the drudgery early on both days, so the afternoons are relaxation time. We had a soccer match yesterday - we won 7 - 3, and Jack scored a goal, total brilliance of course, and then we watched "The Terminator", and both boys loved it. It is a good film. Today we're just bludging around, and I'm just waiting for the final of "Masterchef" at 7 30pm. I never thought I'd get hooked on that show, but I am totally sucked in. Tomorrow I'm on an ADO, so I'm going to Melbourne to visit with my wonderful friend Libby and her 10 weel old son, Lachie. Can't wait - and will post photos of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment